– Responsible for inbound activities (excursions, MICE and hotel reservations).
– Responsible for local corporate sales to target the incentives and events.
– Manage complete Inbound Operations and Staff Management.
– Create and introduce new packages.
– Plan strategies to increase sales and achieve the set targets.
– Generate sales from all markets.
– Responsible for budgeting and implementation.
– Ensure smooth functioning of the Inbound department.
– Responsible to maintain the inventory and the infrastructure.
– Maintain good relationship with all the local hoteliers and suppliers.
– Responsible for contracting and negotiation of local hotels and suppliers.
– Responsible to contract with overseas agents, wholesalers and online systems.
– Responsible for marketing inbound products locally and international.
– Handle customer complaints.
|Salary||up to $60K|
|Position||Japanese Bilingual Inbound Tours Manager|
|Language||Japanese and English|
|Job Order Number||17698|
|Experience (Years)||5 years|