Salary is DOE.
Bachelor’s Degree preferred
– Excellent Customer Service Skills
– Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook
– Computer literate- Dependable- Microsoft Word & Excel skill required
– Coordinate Export documentations.
– Arrange shipments based on the client request.
– Prepare and process ocean import shipping documentation
– Assist manager with daily/monthly reporting and preparing documents using Word & Excel
– Provide administrative support to the Office Manager
– Drive a forklift in warehouse when needed
– Other administrative duties as assigned
Candidates must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, self-starter, and dedicated.
At least 2 years of export experience and office assistant experience is preferred.
Please respond with your most recent resume if interested in this position.
|Experience (Years)||2 years|