Industry: Import / Export
Bachelor’s Degree preferred
– Excellent Customer Service Skills
– Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook
– Computer literate- Dependable
– Microsoft Word & Excel skill required
– Coordinate Import / Export documentations.
– Arrange shipments based on the client request.
– Prepare and process ocean import shipping documentation
– Assist manager with daily/monthly reporting and preparing documents using Word & Excel- Provide administrative support to the Office Manager
– Other administrative duties as assigned
Candidates must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, self-starter, and dedicated.
At least 2 years of Customer Service experience and office assistant experience is required
Please respond with your most recent resume if interested in this position.
logistics coordination: 2 years
|Location||South San Francisco, CA|
|Position||Import / Export Coordinator|
|Job Order Number||16353|