Essential Job Duties and responsibilities:
• Receive orders from customers, send PO to HQ or other branch offices and get the production schedule. Provide shipping schedule to customers and deliver the product in timely manner.
• Inventory control: Manage inventory, and fulfill inventory for selected items by monitoring customer’s forecast. Update the inventory/forecast report.
• Responsible to all import of customer correspondence, both existing/new customers. Check and update product documents, create/send shipping documents, check shipping status and
delivery, price management, sample management, payment inquiry.
• Kosher: Communicate Star-K to update kosher certificate, arrange schedule for kosher inspection.
• Sales report: Create monthly sales report, quarterly report, and annual report.
• Promotion: Manage IFT Show exhibition, including booth creation, communicating with designers and HQ, estimation and budget management, manage display materials.
• Improvement of presentation material: Improve presentation materials for technology, product information from HQ.
• Bachelor’s degree and/or two years’ experience in office work.
• Communicating orally and in writing in English and Japanese.
• Excel, Power point
|Salary||up to $53,000|
|Job Order Number||17125|