南CA、San Fernando Valleyでの日系保険ブローカー・カスタマーサービスのお仕事。経験不問。
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers’ problems.
- Complete contract forms, prepare change of address records, and issue service discontinuance orders, using computers.
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person in order to provide information about products and services, to take orders or cancel accounts, or to obtain details of complaints.
- Contact customers in order to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
- Determine charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments, and/or arrange for billing.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Recommend improvements in products, packaging, shipping, service, or billing methods and procedures in order to prevent future problems.
- Review claims adjustments with dealers, examining parts claimed to be defective and approving or disapproving dealers’ claims.
- Review insurance policy terms in order to determine whether a particular loss is covered by insurance.
|Location||San Fernando Valley|
|Position||Customer Service Rep|
|Job Order Number||15799|
|Experience (Years)||1-5 Years|