Company: Japanese Bank
Salary: Up to 110K base plus bonus
Position Title: CIB Cash Management, Marketing Vice President
Americas Corporate Banking Division #1 (ACBD#1) is primarily responsible for supporting Japanese corporate clients doing business in the Americas.
Cash Management Business Unit is a part of ACBD #1 and also has dual hat responsibility of e-Business Division Americas Office. The Unit is providing various cash management such as payment/collection services, liquidity managements, trade financing and treasury related products and solutions. Not only promoting products or providing advices to corporate clients, but products development and planning to enhance services and products are also the unit’s main focus. Cash Management Business Unit, liaised with e-Business Division in H.O. Japan, is hub function for all cash and treasury management products and services in US market including Canada, Mexico and Brazil and also is providing supports to not only Japanese but US corporate clients.
e-Business Division is primarily responsible for providing cash and treasury management products to Bank clients and Americas Office is covering marketing and products management in all Americas region.
Candidate will report to Unit Head of Cash Management Business Unit. Primary responsibilities are marketing, relationship management, and customer support for cash management, treasury management, and trade financing products, as well as participation in the development of new products related to cash management, treasury management, and trade financing services.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1) Marketing of Cash Management and other related products
• Market cash management products, including cash and treasury management and trade financing services. Marketing efforts are conducted both individually and together with other staff in the bank
• Implement cash management and other related products for customers by assisting in preparation of agreements, setup and training
• Develop new deposit and cash management related customer base
• Make call reports to share marketing information with account officers
2) Relationship Management on Cash and Treasury Management Service
• Gather information regarding customers’ business and industry
• Develop good relationships with potential customers
• Maintain good relationships with existing customers through regular communication
• Meet customers’ requirement by answering customers’ transaction-related questions and help troubleshoot
• Provide customer support for cash flow service related problems
• Clarify and solve any compliance related issues regarding customers’ transactions
• Share customer and product information with Customer Support team/ Operation division to improve overall CS related to the products/services.
3) Products Development
• Develop new cash management and other related services by partnering with internal and external organization such as Operations and Systems Divisions, H.O. and system vendor
• Provide support to Unit Head or perform individually for product planning and research activity to enhance our cash and treasury products base
• Participate in various projects as a team member or project manager to improve products and services
• Collaborate with bank’s other offices/H.O. to enhance Pan-American or Global capability of cash and treasury management area
4) Administrative and other Duties
• Support Unit Head to organize department and manage daily work.
• Support Unit Head to establish business plan and/or any necessary business procedure.
• Maintain and update customer files, PDCA files, and any required information
• Support team members to improve and expand knowledge of cash and treasury management area
• Other administrative duties as deemed necessary by Unit Head or DGM
• Eligible to work in the US
• Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business Administration
• 3+ years of cash flow business banking experience (ie. settlement or deposit operations) with good analytical skills and knowledge of financial products
• Effective verbal and written communication skills in both Japanese and English required
• Knowledge of regulatory policies and procedures required
• Strong computer skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint to support online banking activities for corporate activities
• Good organizational and analytical skills
• Ability to work with staff of all levels
|Salary||Up to 110K|
|Language||Japanese / English|
|Job Order Number||15283|