A Japanese manufacturing company in Teaneck, NJ is looking for a Japanese bilingual General Affairs Administrator. Business Level Japanese is required for this position.
Title: GA Administrator
Location: Teaneck, NJ
Salary: 52-58K (non exempt)
Type: direct-hire, full-time
– Manage of office equipment (not including IT), workstations, ensure general up-keep of the site kitchen, food and beverage service, and utility services.
– Manage inventory record keeping of office equipment and supplies
– Procure and supervise all office related supplies and services, including delivery, repairs and installation of equipment/supplies to ensure they are done according to the building requirement as well as company rules and guidelines.
– Maintain General Affairs policy and procedure files and records.
– Support region-wide travel cost management such as corporate discount for airlines, hotels and rental cars, as well as fleet car leasing agreements.
– Coordinate travel arrangement for VIP guests
– Provide administrative support for Regional President and when directed by the Regional President, to other leadership team members, this includes calendar management, expense report preparations, making travel arrangements, preparing correspondence with internal and external contacts and meeting coordination
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
Education and/or Experience
Associates or Bachelor’s degree in administration or business or a related field
1 – 2 years’ experience in an office support or administrative role.
English (Business level): Required
Japanese (Business level): Required
|Job Order Number||#24203|