Our client, a Japanese Freight Forwarding company, is searching for entry level or newly graduated students who are interested in starting a career in the international shipping/logistics industry. Any candidate who is passionate about working for Japanese companies, and for logistics/shipping/freight forwarding companies is all welcome.
Title: Export Coordinator
Location: South San Francisco
Industry: Freight Forwarding, Logistics, International Shipping
Salary: $18/hour DOE
– At least an AA degree in a related field is preferred
– Interested in working for Japanese companies
– 1+ years of experience in Customer Service
– Organized, good communication skills, detail oriented, flexible schedule
– Coordinate shipping schedules, negotiate prices, and input data into the system
– Complete bill of lading, facilitate customs clearance, and ensure proper invoices and payments
– Contact shippers and customers in a professional manner to assure on-time delivery of all products
– Submit detailed reports to management, and other administrative tasks assigned
– Resolve customer complaints or issues regarding lost or damaged shipments
Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
|Job Order Number||24166|