A Japanese major bank is looking for a Japanese bilingual corporate research analyst in NYC.
The bank’s Corporate Advisory Division works closely with key decision makers of finance, corporate planning, business development, or M&A of Japanese companies, helping them plan and execute financial/business strategies. The division headquartered in Tokyo and also has teams in Osaka, Singapore, Beijing, Hong Kong, London, and New York.
This position will provide Japanese corporate customers with value-added information on industries and companies in North America, and propose financial/business solutions to their managerial challenges including business alliance, strategic investment, and M&A. In order to provide such information and opportunities, the division networks with financial sponsors (VC/PE), investment banks, professional firms, universities, research institutions, and companies in North America.
Position: Sr. Corporate Research Analyst
Salary: around 100K (DOE)
Type: Direct-hire, full-time
– Conduct research on industry trends and gather intelligence on specific companies
– Network with financial sponsors, investment banks, and other professionals
– Liaise with team members in Japan and relevant departments
– Prepare presentation materials and reports for customers and internal use
– Provide strategic advice across a variety of financial products and services of the bank
– Handle inquiries from Advisory Department (Tokyo/Osaka) and /or relevant departments for information and data
– Basic knowledge of corporate finance, valuation, M&A, and VC/PE investment
– Proven experience in investment banking / strategic consultancy
– Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
– Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
– Ability to provide appropriate data-based advice
– Proficient in the use of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
– BS/BA in finance, accounting, business administration or similar field
– Japanese skill (written and oral) is a plus
– This position might require a lot of business travel
|Location||New York, NY|
|Position||Sr. Corporate Research Analyst|
|Job Order Number||#24093|