A Japanese manufacturing company in Midtown, NY, is looking for a Japanese bilingual accounting assistant. The responsibility of this position is to take care of general accounting for the Accounting Department in the New York office.
Title: Accounting Assistant
Location: Midtown, NY
Type: Direct-hire, full-time
• Update cash register spreadsheet in accordance with bank statement
• Enter invoices into EMS (company’s electronic expense management system)
• Run upload of invoices to the accounting system
• Prepare payment batches based on aged report
• Book AP entries in the accounting system.
• Scan and file AP/AR batches, invoices, payment details, and funding reports.
• Book closing entries based on accountant’s instruction.
• Reconcile a bank statement and the accounting system’s balance every week.
• Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or 1 to 3 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Strong attention to detail
• General knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting
• Verbal and written communication skills in English and Japanese
• Advanced Excel skill
|Job Order Number||# 24067|
|Experience (Years)||1-3 years|