A Japanese major bank in Midtown is looking for a Japanese-bilingual client service representative.The position is responsible for answering and addressing customer inquiries related to cash management products by email or phone. At least business level Japanese is required for this position.
Title: Client Service representative
Location: Midtown, NY
Salary range: 50-70K
Type: Direct-hire, full-time position
1. Log customer data and inquiry information into proprietary system.
2. Work with our partner bank to provide set up service support and troubleshooting issues.
3. Manage customer entries into our billing database for the purpose of generating invoices.
4. Collaborate with our back office operations, Deposit & Clearing, and Investigations departments for wire transfer issues and inquiries.
5. Work together and problem solve along with our product team to assist in resolving issues.
1. Ability to use time efficiently and effectively and remain customer service oriented while handling large volumes of customer inquiries.
2. Work Experience: 0 to 2 years of comparable or relevant experience
3. Education: BA/BS Preferred.
4. Language Skills: Business Fluency in the following languages: English and Japanese (Spanish is preferred.)
|Job Order Number||#23896|
|Experience (Years)||0-2 years|