Our client, an Electronic Component Manufacturing Company, is currently searching for Japanese bilingual Technical Sales candidates! The company is located in San Jose, however the position will require the candidate to work abroad in Japan for around 2-3 years for training purposes. After the 2-3 years, the candidate will work at the office in San Jose, CA.
• Title: Technical Sales / Translator
• Location: Ibaraki Prefecture, JP & San Jose, CA
• Industry: Electronic Component Manufacturing
• Salary: Japan Salary: 45k plus dorm expenses, cafeteria expenses
U.S. Salary: 70-80k
Responsibility during assignment in Japan:
• Work in Japan for about 2 years with possibility of another year
• Take on regular technical sales duties while supporting the US Sales team
• Translate any technical documents
• Facilitate communications between the US office and Japan office
Responsibility for working in San Jose post Japan assignment:
• Providing technological support to existing customers.
• Improving the percentage of existing customer business, as well as pursuing new customers and building a successful long-lasting relationship with them.
• Generate monthly sales reports, quarterly/annual business evaluation reports, and provide a sales report monthly.
• Communication skills in both Japanese and English (reading, writing, and speaking)
• Detail oriented, good multi-tasker, able to work independently, and work responsibly/effectively
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering a plus
• 1-2 years of Sales experience in Electronics, Semiconductor field
All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
|Job Order Number||23853|