【Fire Protection Equipment Outside Sales】
Company: Japanese Fire Protection Equipment Manufacturing Corporation
Location: Southlake, TX.
Salary: Around $60,000/year + Sales Incentive
< Main Responsibilities >
– Develops and implements strategic sales plans both for short and long terms.
– Develops full cycles of sales including making appointments with warm calls and cold calls, meeting potential clients, proposing and closing deals.
– Reviews and makes corrective sales actions on accounts as necessary.
– Monitors and evaluates activities and products of competitors, and maintains updated sales knowledge of company products, sales policies and operating procedures through training and personal development.
– Responds promptly to customer inquiries to determine customer needs and provide solutions, recommending products and enhancements to increase customer satisfaction and sales potential.
– Prepares periodic sales reports indicating sales results and action plans.
– Assists in creating and implementing effective advertisement to boost sales.
– Makes business travel arrangements.
– Researches and attends trade shows.
– Records and maintains sales data using Salesforce CRM software.
– Helps daily operations at Texas Branch.
– Other duties as assigned.
< Requirements >
– More than 3 years of outside sales experience is required.
– Outside sales experience in fire sprinkler industry is ideal, but also in construction or food industry is a plus.
– Knowledge in Salesforce software is a plus.
– Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and other MS applications.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
– Japanese language ability could be a plus.
– Must be authorized to work in the United States.
|Salary||Around $60,000 + Sales Incentive|
|Position||Fire Protection Equipments Outside Sales in Japanese Corporation|
|Job Order Number||23631|
|Experience (Years)||More than 3 years|