【 Marketing Assistant】
Company: Japanese Trading Corporation
Location: Houston, TX.
Employment: Full-Time (Non-Exempt)
Salary: Salary: $45,000-51,000 USD per year
< Main Responsibilities >
– Complete documentation for import, export, offshore trade, and domestic business by putting instructions for billing and invoices based on guidance from manager or specifics withing contracts.
– Set up initial file for contracts and monitor the status of the contract from the sigining through final delivery.
– Coordinate with managers to select the method of settlement (L/C, BA, BP) researching current trend of interest, foreign exchange and money supply.
– Prepare prospected cash flow statement of the business.
– Coordinate issuing of bills of collections, letters of credit, and wire transfer. Ensure that all funds are transferred on time, the paperwork completed timely, and follows all established prodcedures.
– Arrange transportation of contract products. Follow suppliers’ instructions for transportation and notify buyers of all details.
– Maintain accounts receivables and accounts payables records. Complete appropriate debit memos/vouchers for contracts.
– Track records on an automated database, so that monthly, quarterly, and annual reports can be issued.
– Notify customers of any overdue payments.
– Assist customers by taking orders, placing them with suppliers, receiving payments, providing information on shipping schedule and prices.
– Trace pending orders and answer other routine inquiries from suppliers or purchasers.
– Coordinate with the Credit Department on the credit status of customers. Request higher credit limits for customers upon approval from management, and may request credit checks.
– Prepare and remit telegraphic transfers to Tokyo and other offices for payment of transactions involving Tokyo, and keep logs of all transactions.
– Other duties as assigned.
< Requirements >
– More than 2 years of working experience in office setting is required.
– Working experience in inside sales, logistics, and supply chain would be a plus.
– Ability to adapt cross-cultural environment is necessary.
– Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in business fields.
– Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and other MS applications.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
– Japanese language ability could be a plus, but not required.
– Must be authorized to work in the United States.
|Job Order Number||23768|
|Experience (Years)||More than 2 years|