Our client (Major Japanese Distributor) is seeking Full time Japanese and English Bilingual Logistics Manager.
Job Responsibilities Include
• Manage operations. This includes managing documentation and keeping accurate tabs on shipment departures, port arrivals, and delays, solving problems quickly where required.
• Communicates and builds relationships with planning and supply chain of company to facilitate, customs brokers, freight forwarders, and carriers involved with the process.
• Works collaboratively with internal staff (purchasing, customer service, sales, and finance) to maintain an efficient and cost-effective logistics program.
• Inventory forecasting and planning.
• A four year BS/BA degree is preferred.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in operations and administration.
• Must have experience in Freight Forwarding and International shipments
• Excellent communication, attention to detail, and organizational skills required.
• Candidate must possess a strong team work attitude.
Please apply with word document resume.
|Language||Japanese and English|
|Job Order Number||22882|
|Experience (Years)||2-5 Years|