A Globally well-known Aircraft International Trading Corporation has an opening for Full Time Japanese and English Bilingual Sr. Administrator (SCA#22378)
Pay: up to $50K Depending on a person’s experience
• Full Time with Excellent Corporate Benefit.
• Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm.
• Torrance, California
Job Description for Full Time Japanese and English Bilingual Sr. Administrator
• Completes special projects by clarifying project objective; setting timetables and schedules; conducting research; developing and organizing information; fulfilling transactions.
• Manages client expectations by communicating project status and issues; resolving concerns; analyzing time and cost issues; preparing reports.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
• Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Implements human resources programs by providing human resources services, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, AA/EEO compliance, and labor relations; completing personnel transactions.
• Develops human resources solutions by collecting and analyzing information; recommending courses of action.
• Improves manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems; evaluating potential solutions; implementing selected solution; coaching and counseling managers and employees.
Qualifications of Full Time Japanese and English Bilingual Sr. Administrator
Must be able to speak, read, and write in Japanese at fluency level.
• Japanese must be native level, English must be at business level
• Experience in office environment tasks such as HR, Administrative Assistant, Office manager
• Must be able to work flexibly including over time
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skill, Take initiative and leadership role.
TOP Group (www.top-us.com) is a specialist recruiting company that assists international business in a broad spectrum of fields, ranging from manufacturing to transportation to finance and beyond.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted by TOP Los Angeles. Please submit your Word format resume.
|Language||Japanese and English|
|Job Order Number||22378|
|Experience (Years)||5-10 years|