A Leading Gaming Equipment Manufacture from Japan has a Full Time Japanese and English Bilingual Administrative position available.
Compensation: $33K-35K Depending on a person’s experience
• Full Time with corporate benefit
• Provide you with career growth within the company
• Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm.
• Torrance, California
Job Description for Full Time Japanese and English Bilingual Administrative position available.
• Maintains workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; and developing reporting procedures.
• Communicating thoroughly with Insurance company regarding customers claims.
• Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing changes.
• Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
• Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Provides information by answering questions and requests.
• Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications of Full Time Japanese and English Bilingual Administrative position available.
• One+ year Experience in office environment tasks such as HR, Administrative Assistant, Office manager
• Business or Conversational Japanese level is required.
• Must be able to work flexibly including over time
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skill, Take initiative and leadership role.
TOP Group (www.top-us.com) is a specialist recruiting company that assists international business in a broad spectrum of fields, ranging from manufacturing to transportation to finance and beyond.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted by TOP Los Angeles. Please submit your Word format resume