A major Japanese chemical company is looking for a manager of business development. The company is located in Westchester, NY. This position is responsible for managing the sales and the marketing of performance polymers and developing new customers and new applications by planning and implementing the company’s business plan and the budget in the North America including Canada & Mexico as well as providing customer service and support, and performing administrative functions as necessary. The market fields in this business are film, compound and coating industries.
Title: Manager of Business Development
Salary: 100-130K (DOE)
Location: NY office (in Westchester, NY) or Home-based
Type: Direct-hire, full-time
– Plans the business plans and budget
– Increases Sales
– Manages Accounts and Provides Customer support
– Develops New Business
– Ensures Product Compliance
– Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or university
– and at least five-year experience and/or training in the plastics industry, chemical industry, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
– Must be able to understand basic polymer technologies for the communication with customers
|Position||Manager of Business Development|
|Job Order Number||23266|
|Experience (Years)||5 years|