Currently, there is a direct hire of English and Japanese bilingual Sales position opening at globally well-established Japanese Gaming industry.
Compensation: $40-50K plus excellent corporate benefits
They will provide you with excellent career growth opportunity.
Job Description of English and Japanese bilingual Sales in Gaming Industry
• Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations.
• Closes new accounts by answering telephone, fax, and e-mail inquiries; verifying and entering information.
• Fills orders by transferring orders to fulfillment; communicating expected delivery date; explaining stock-outs.
• Maintains communication equipment by troubleshooting, reporting, and tracking problems.
• Maintains and improves quality results by following standards; recommending improved policies and procedures.
• Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
• Accomplishes department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Qualification of English and Japanese bilingual Sales in Gaming Industry
• Must be fluently speaking, reading, and writing in English, Conversational level of Japanese.
• Able to travel and attend gaming trade shows
• Sales experience in Gaming industry will be a big plus but not required
• Creative and Aggressive Sales personnel welcomed
• Excellent communication and Interpersonal skill
Only qualified candidate will be reached by TOP Los Angeles (www.top-us.com). Please send your resume.
|Language||English and Japanese|
|Job Order Number||22003|