Japanese manufacturing company which is Tier 1 supplier for the automotive industry is actively looking for a Japanese bilingual Accounting/Corporate Planning Staff.
Salary: 43K-54K (depends on experience)
Position: Accounting/Corporate Planning
Company: Tier 1 for the automotive industry
Location: between west side of Columbus and east side of Dayton
Office hour: 8:00am ~ 4:30pm
Essential Functions & Duties:
• Provides analysis to current business operations revenue, contribution margins and costs, and plans to determine financial effectiveness and performance.
• Assists in taking business decisions through analysis and interpretation of market intelligence data.
• Facilitates annual budgets, reviews, and business strategy for allocated businesses/companies.
• Works with heads of allocated departments to identify projects for improving performance.
• Reports progress on projects identified for allocated departments.
• Presents financial modeling and feasibility studies for new business prospects and other financial interests.
• Analyzes and interprets market trends in sectors relative to company’s business plans and among competitors (e.g. by regions, market, business line, brand, etc.) and generates an overall industry landscape to create proposal documents and support business planning and strategy formation.
• Reports progress on special projects identified at strategic level.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Please apply for full job description.
|Job Order Number||23008|