A Japanese manufacturing company is looking for a Japanese-English translator/interpreter in Greencastle, IN. Business level (reading, writing and speaking) Japanese and English skills are required for this position.
Location: Greencastle, IN
Salary: 48-50K (exempt)
Type: direct-hire, full-time with benefit package
Relocation support is considered.
• Interpret on the plant floor as needed.
• Translate documents such as technical, legal, production, QC, TPM, ISO and HR associated documents, correspondence, speeches, meeting handouts etc.
• Interpret internal meetings and external meetings with customers & vendors.
• On certain occasions, travel with Japanese staff with customers and suppliers to their offices.
• Assist Japanese employees and their family with their personal matters and be accustomed to American practices.
• Work with other administrative staff to accomplish departmental goals.
• Performs all other related duties as assigned.
• Must be perfectly fluent in Japanese & English. (Must be able to speak, read & write Japanese and English).
• Must be familiar with both cultures
• Prior experience in translating and interpreting is a plus.
• Experience in manufacturing companies is preferred.
• Willingness to handle multi tasks
• Must be patient and a good listener.
• Keep information private and confidential.
|Job Order Number||#23005|
|Experience (Years)||1-3 years|