Major Japanese Food Corporation is seeking an Accountant
– Prepare and analyze journal entries for month-end and year-end adjusting entries.
– Manage daily cash flow, including cash receipts. Credit card deposits, vendor check payments and bank deposits.
– Analysis of month-end closing cycle, including journal entries, balance sheet, income statement, cash flow statement and month-end checklist.
– Support of A/P activities to ensure accuracy and timeline of invoice entry.
– Prepare and analyze high volume of vendor account balances and timing of payments.
– Weekly analysis of A/P aging report.
– Bi-weekly analysis of labor, including hours, dollars, employer taxes, workers comp., and employee benefits.
– Experience in Accounting field for 3-5 years or more in restaurant/food industry is a big plus.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
– Strong written and communication skills, team player, and self-starter.
– Proficient in Quick books, Microsoft Office (word, excel, PPT)
|Location||Santa Fe Springs, CA|
|Job Order Number||22851|
|Experience (Years)||2-3 years|