Major International Food Manufacturing Company is seeking a Quality Control Coordinator
* Insure all systems, procedures and practices are being followed to ensure plant compliance with USDA and FDA regulations.
* Audit existing programs, such as HACCP, SSOP, Allergen and GMP’s to insure that programs and forms are completed per Day Lees programs.
* Notify the Director of Operations unresolved compliance issues and situations involving potential food safety hazard, exposure or any other regulatory issues.
* Coordinating and reporting the findings of internal audits and facilitating external audits by regulatory agencies.
* Notify and copy all USDA correspondence to General Manager, Head Quarters and department managers as needed.
* Provide any training on new/changes to regulations from any regulatory agency as needed.
* Audit and make required changes to Quality Control Receiving procedures and manual.
* Oversee and review Annually SQF 2000 System
* Renewing licenses and plan it on a timely management is satisfied the request needed.
* Performs other duties as requested by Manager.
* Four to six years working experience in a food plant and BS in science related field required.
* Ability to effectively plan, organize and prioritize work.
* Self-directed with the ability to work independently as well as with groups.
* Ability to use common desktop software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet and email.
|Location||Santa Fe Springs, CA|
|Position||Quality Control Coordinator|
|Job Order Number||22774|
|Experience (Years)||4-6 years|