This is an exciting opportunity at Major bank in NYC!
Currently our client (Major Bank) is seeking candidates for Japanese and English Bilingual Credit Analyst
• Enforce policies and procedures with regard to problematic assets including self-assessment, write-off and reserve issues.
• Routinely report credit related documentation within the department or to Tokyo head offices.
• Liaise with other related departments regarding credit related issues.
• Assist in producing credit portfolio summary reports.
• Assist in enhancement of credit application processes; including updating credit related manuals.
• Collect and prepare materials for regulator examinations and external and internal audits.
• Other credit related work/projects as assigned
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related work experience
• 2+ years of experience at major US or Japanese banks as a credit analyst (Preferred)
• Background in financial reporting, and will have worked within a policies role previously.
• Knowledge of Corporate Financing.
• Team oriented and good communication.
• Responsible and Reasonable.
• Must be able to read, write, and speak fluent Japanese and English.
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Some overtime required during busy seasons and certain time sensitive projects.
Please apply with word document resume.
|Location||New York NY|
|Position||Japanese English Bilnigual Credit Analayst|
|Language||japanese and English|
|Job Order Number||22655|
|Experience (Years)||2-5 Years|