Company: Investment Management Corporation
Position: Sr. Client Service Associate – International
Salary: 80K-85K+ & bonus, profit sharing, stock benefit etc
Status: Full time from day 1. Direct hire with benefit package
Location: Boston, MA
Qualified candidate must be Japanese/English bilingual , and authorized to work for any employer in the US.
Minimum three years of relevant experience in client service, operations, sales, consultant relations or portfolio management support is required.
• Establishes and maintains relationships with a broad range of institutional clients, serving as a primary point of contact for assigned clients.
• Routinely analyzes customer questions, requests and problems; utilizing product and fiduciary knowledge, provides appropriate responses and solutions to clients. Determines when issues/questions requiring highly technical interpretation should be brought to the attention of a more senior level individual.
• Serves as technical resource to the team, utilizing available resources and a demonstrated ability to handle both standard and non-standard situations through application of systems and product knowledge. This includes knowledge of institutional investment strategies and client investment guidelines as well as analysis and explanation of performance data, attribution and investment characteristics.
• Responsible for workflow, production and enhancements to, client review presentations and ad-hoc material requests, working with other members of the client service team as necessary.
• Assist in coordination of Boston client meetings.
• Working with Business Development Directors, coordinate and participate in new business development meetings (introductory, due diligence, finals, etc.) for Middle Eastern, Asian and Australian prospects and consultants in Boston (or affiliate company location) working with appropriate support, marketing etc. teams.
• Coordinates with other areas within the company to ensure that high quality and comprehensive client service is provided to all clients, in accordance with defined parameters. Provides project leadership/management to initiatives that will enhance the company’s ability to service institutional clients.
Please apply for full job description.
|Position||Sr. Client Service Associate – International|
|Job Order Number||22322|