Globally well-known Japanese Manufacturing Company is looking for an Assistant Product Manager.
Position: Assistant Product Manager
Division: Product Planning
Department: Development Engineering
Salary: 55K-65K (DOE)
Status: Full time from Day 1. Direct hire with benefit package
Location: Morrow, GA
– Degree in Engineering or equivalent and a minimum of 6 years in Product Engineering.
– Knowledge of plumbing and electro-mechanical engineering.
– Japanese language skill is a big plus.
– Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Assists in managing and coordinating the work of highly skilled engineers; Responsible for the Research and Development of new product lines, as well as the expansion of existing product lines.
– Follows through on the development, from concept to full production, of new product lines.
– Assists in managing and coordinating the activities of the Engineering department.
– Provides day-to-day direction and coaching to Product Engineers and Technicians. Also, communicates and trains staff in regard to technology furnished from Japan
– Works in cooperation with Japan and sister manufacturers within the Group, to enhance information exchange, coordinate the development of new products and improvement of existing products.
– Assist the manufacturing department in the development of processes and molds necessary to produce products.
– Conducts continuous search of new materials, processes, and procedures to enhance and improve the product line.
– Prepares Product Engineering requests and justifications.
– Helps prepare schedules for the development of new product lines. Maintains product development schedules.
– Ensures that communications are developed, and are legally compliant in all aspects, with government agencies.
– Ensures that all documentation and procedures are maintained in regards to ISO policies relating to Environment Management System and Quality Management System.
– Assists Marketing in sales presentations, catalogs, and general advertising literature.
– Daily contact with Product Engineering staff, production engineering, production management and senior management. Frequent contact with vendors associated with assigned projects.
Please apply with word format resume, or email to email@example.com.
|Position||Assistant Product Manager|
|Job Order Number||22672|