Position: Production Coordination JO # 22110
Salary: $15 – $16/hr
A well-established Food Manufacture Company is currently looking for a qualified Production Coordinator who is detail orientated and a quick learner. Currently seeking a candidate who is interested in food production and the process behind it. Role eventually leads to QA/QC role.
Job Description of Production Coordination
• Providing assistance with production of the product. Mixing, pouring and other physical duties.
• Coordinate and help with packaging and shipping of products.
• At times Coordinating with purchase orders and invoices
• Occasionally working with QA/QC aspects such as compounding.
• Communicate and work in a team environment and maintaining a keen eye for detail.
• Training will be provided and potential to learn different departments depending on performance
Job Qualifications of Production Coordination
• Passion for food production and creating a great product.
• Proficiency in Japanese OR Spanish is a plus
• Ability to work with various departments.
• Great understanding of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Strong organizational and time management skills including detail oriented and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
• Ability to communicate effectively, in writing and verbally, with clients, peers and management.
• Ability to adapt to a cross-cultural environment
|Location||Torrance Area, California|
|Salary||$15 - $17/hr|
|Job Order Number||22110|