A major Japanese trading company (Shosha) is looking for a Japanese bilingual executive assistant to CEO (temp to full). Responsible for supporting the CEO and Corporate Planning and Coordination Team with administrative tasks. Native-level Japanese skills are required.
Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Midtown, NY
Salary: 55-65K (with full benefits)
Type: Temp to full-time
– Assist the CEO and General Manager in their day-to-day activities and efforts.
– Book all travel arrangements, flight, hotel, car service, entertainment meetings, etc. for CEO.
– Answer phones and direct all incoming calls to appropriate party.
– Handle incoming and outgoing correspondence on behalf of CEO as necessary.
– Assist CEO’s social activities and keep his calendar organized.
– Assist visitors in arranging accommodations and other necessary preparation (greet visitors and serve beverages) during their stay
– Bachelor’s degree in business or related area, or equivalent work experience.
– Minimum of 5 years of experience working for senior level executives.
– Knowledge of Japanese language (speak, read, write).
– Perform quality work with deadlines with or without direct supervision
|Job Order Number||22493|
|Experience (Years)||5+ years|