Entry level Food Manufacture Production Coordinator
A Globally Well-known Food Manufacture now has an opening for Entry level Food Manufacture Production Coordinator, Full time with excellent career growth.
Location: Gardena, California.
Compensation: $18-22/hr with excellent corporate benefits.
Job Summary of Entry level Food Manufacture Production Coordinator
• BS degree in Food Science, Food Technology, Nutrition, Chemistry preferred but not necessary
• Full time job opportunity with Excellent Corporate Benefit and Career Growth
Job Description for Entry level Food Manufacture Production Coordinator
• Achieves standards related to quality, attainability of the standard production cases, the standard yield, cost, line efficiencies, waste, safety, sanitation and productivity by maximizing the condition of the machineries on a line and the utilization of the labor force.
• Maintains the required documentation of the line record to follow the Company policies and compiles with required laws, rules and regulations.
• Assures the quality of the products by observing work and monitoring gauges, dials, and other indicators to ensure that Machine Operators conform to production or processing standards.
• Completes and files all reports required by SQF Standards with Standard Operation Procedures (SOP) such as HACCP reports (Metal Detector Check, Weight Checker Reports and Fryer Temperatures Reports), SSOP reports Allergen reports, documents, which are essential to the recall program and others.
• Provides daily direction and leadership to employees on the assigned production line. Specifically, utilizes the Superintendent III, the Utility Machine Operators, and the Machine Operators in the most effective manners to pursue and fulfill these responsibilities.
• Ensures all process control reports have been properly and timely filed and takes appropriate actions if there are outlying figures.
Skill set required for Entry level Food Manufacture Production Coordinator
1. Bachelor’s degree in Food Science, Food Technology, Nutrition, Chemistry or related preferred but not required.
2. Experienced working in Manufacture or Assembly line environment.
3. Team oriented, Self-starter
4. Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skill is must
Only qualified candidate will be reached by TOP Los Angeles. Please send your resume.
|Position||Entry level Food Manufacture Production Coordinator|
|Job Order Number||22110|