Are you interested in starting your career in Sales and Marketing? Do you want to try working in Japan but don’t want to commit long-term? A popular Japanese Electronics company is looking for someone just like you!
This unique position will be stationed in Tokyo/Ibaraki or Osaka, Japan for the first 2-3 years, then will be moved to San Jose, CA. During the time in Japan, you will be trained in every aspect of sales, including: account management, business development, strategic planning, and marketing. Other duties will include translating contracts and brochures from Japanese to English.
Upon returning to the U.S., you will become a Technical Sales member that will liaise with the Japan office.
All relocation costs are provided, as well as housing and transportation in Japan.
– Must be fully bilingual in English and Japanese (read/write/speak)
– Bachelor’s degree or above
– Interest in having a career in Sales and Marketing
– Must be willing to travel frequently, up to 60%
– Valid Driver’s License
– Excellent communication skills; enjoys meeting new people everyday
Visa sponsorship may be provided.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
|Position||Technical Sales / Translator|
|Language||English / Japanese|