Japanese Bilingual Administrative and Sales Assistant
Full time with excellent benefit
Monday through Friday: 8am to 4pm.
Currently looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant to fill an opening in the Los Angeles, CA area. Interested candidates should have 2 – 4 years of general office experience and PC literacy including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and SAP.
Responsibilities of Japanese Bilingual Administrative and Sales Assistant
● Provide administrative support to the office to facilitate business operation of department including generating documents, correspondence, processing payments and expense reimbursements through their systems.
● Maintain adequate levels of standard office supplies and ordering non-routine items as needed
● Maintain country club and hotel accounts including enrolling and terminating participants, answering questions, verifying billing statements, handling accounting and allocating payments.
● Maintain department files by updating existing files, creating new ones, preparing files for storage and ensuring disposal after appropriate retention period
● Sort and distribute incoming correspondence including mail, publications, packages, etc.
• Assesses competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends; identifying sales opportunities.
• Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations.
• Closes new accounts by answering telephone, fax, and e-mail inquiries; verifying and entering information.
• Fills orders by transferring orders to fulfillment; communicating expected delivery date; explaining stock-outs.
• Maintains communication equipment by troubleshooting, reporting, and tracking problems.
• Maintains and improves quality results by following standards; recommending improved policies and procedures.
• Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
• Accomplishes department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Requirements of Japanese Bilingual Administrative and Sales Assistant
● No jumpy resume please. Must at least stick with one company for 3 years
● 2 – 4 years general office experience with Corporate office environment. No retail, no warehouse environment please
● PC literacy including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and SAP, English and Japanese Bilingual in reading, writing, and speaking.
● Office administration skills, mainly experience with Internal correspondence rather than heavily dealing with outside customers or vendors relations
● Project management skills
● Punctual, detail oriented and self-starter
TOP Group (www.top-us.com) is a specialist recruiting company that assists international business in a broad spectrum of fields, ranging from manufacturing to transportation to finance and beyond.
Only qualified candidates will be reached by TOP Los Angeles. Please send your most updated resume.
|Position||Japanese Bilingual Administrative and Sales Assistant|
|Language||Japanese and English|
|Job Order Number||21626|
|Experience (Years)||3-5 Years|