Our client, a worldwide Japanese logistics company in the Hayward, CA area is looking for an experienced logistics sales executive to maintain and increase their presence in the freight forwarding industry.
Position: Sales Executive
Location: Hayward, CA area
Salary: $65,000-$85,000 DOE
Status: Full Time, Direct Hire.
Overnight/international travel may be required.
– 3+ years of experience in logistics-related sales
– 5+ years of experience in the freight forwarding or logistics industry
– Familiarity with warehouse operations and distribution
– BA/BS degree preferred, but not required
– Japanese language skills or experience working with Japanese clients/partners is a plus
– Good math skills to calculate freight, storage, duty, and other miscellaneous charges
– Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
– Ability to work both in a small team and independently
– Great communication skills and customer service techniques
– Generate new business while maintaining and expanding business with existing customers for air, ocean, land transportation, warehouse, and distribution opportunities
– Make targeted sales to major accounts in given sales territory
– Record Sales Leads and Routing Orders and maintain client pipeline for short and long term business relationships
– Visit new and existing clients, provide reports and record them
– Maintain a consistent set target for sales goals
– Participate in sales and training conferences and teleconferences as necessary
– Perform other duties as assigned
|Position||Logistics Sales Executive|
|Job Order Number||22227|