Position: Sales Representative JO # 22205
Location : Downtown Los Angeles, CA
Employment: Full time, Direct Hire
Salary : $40k Exempt position
Currently a well-established distribution company is looking for hard-working and creative individuals. Qualified Sales Representative who has a mentality to improve, help others, and bring meaningful and substantial success for themselves and the company. English/Japanese bilingual ability is required and a background or knowledge in the food industry is a plus.
Job Description of Sales Representative
• Developing relationships with prospective and current customers
• Manage the company’s branded sales activities including collaboration with distributors, development of sales budgets, forecasting, customer promotions, and product introduction
• Capability to work with a team of customer service, delivery, inventory and accounting to provide exceptional service.
• Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule
• Identify and develop relationships with key and targeted customers and channels necessary to drive long-term business objectives.
• Travelling to visit new and existing clientele
• Drafting sales quotes in a timely manner
Job Qualifications of Sales Representative
• Driver’s License and Food handler certificate.
• Ability to speak both Japanese and English
• Strong organizational and time management skills including detail oriented and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
• Ability to work restaurant industry hours (early AM and weekends)
• Highly motivated to work independently
• Can communicate and work well with office teammates
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
|Location||Downtown Los Angeles|
|Position||Bilingual Sales Representative|
|Language||Japanese and English|
|Job Order Number||22205|
|Experience (Years)||3-5 years|