Video Games and Anime Publishing Company is Seeking a PR/Marketing Supervisor
• Develop PR and Marketing plans (including budget) for each new title and communicate the plan company wide
• Coordinate with other departments and vendors to assure design and delivery of all marketing materials and promotional items is timely, on schedule and on budget.
• Supervise & direct PR and Marketing Team staff
• Write and edit press releases, abstracts for speaking opportunities, major presentations, PR plans, social media content, etc.
• Build and maintain relationships with key press and business partners through daily communications
• Oversee all digital and print marketing campaigns for both games and anime in US and EU territories
• Plan and coordinate Twitch.Tv and live play-through of games
• Plan, Manage and attend press events
• Incorporate social media strategies
• Travel domestically and overseas to various press and trade events
• Bachelor’s degree in PR, Marketing, English, or closely-related field
• Four-six years of related experience, preferably in video game (specifically PlayStation products) & anime industries.
• 1-2 years project management experience
• 1-2 years social media marketing experience
• 1-2 years supervisory, team or department leadership experience
• Excellent organization & scheduling skills
• Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task on a regular basis
• Dedicated team player (this position requires significant collaboration with all departments at the company).
• Japanese language skills and familiarity with Japanese pop and business culture a plus.
|Location||Santa Ana, CA|
|Job Order Number||22203|
|Experience (Years)||4-6 Years|