One of the biggest Japanese construction firms is looking to hire an experienced Architect/Designer!
– Develop design criteria for preparation of construction documents.
– Develops specifications, working drawings, instructions, and related documents of a complex project.
– Selects the materials, equipment and systems based on constructability and value to fit project needs.
– Reviews consultant’s drawings to assure compliance with design criteria, specifications, coordination, code and requirements of the project.
– Consults with construction personnel concerning design constructability as related to field conditions, sequencing, and scheduling of construction activities.
– Ensures that production of drawings, specifications, reports, and analyses meet scope, schedule, cost requirements.
– May plan, schedule, coordinate, and oversee the work of junior architects and designers.
– Responsible for keeping current on new products and must be able to judge their suitability for use.
– Maintain current knowledge of International Building Codes as well as design and construction procedures to meet changing priorities.
– 4-year architectural degree and 5-7 years’ related experience.
– Proficiency in utilizing various computer software packages such as AutoCAD, Revit and other software.
– Professional registration is preferred.
– Must have experience designing for manufacturing facilities.
|Job Order Number||22084|