One of the biggest Japanese construction firms is looking to hire an experienced Mechanical Engineer/Designer!
– Develops specifications, working drawings, instructions, and related documents of a complex project.
– Selects the materials, equipment and systems based on constructability/value according to project budget.
– Reviews vendor bids and drawings for major components to be used in the system to assure compliance with specifications, code and requirements.
– Reviews drawings and evaluates the need for design changes and makes appropriate recommendations.
– Consults with construction personnel concerning design constructability as related to field conditions, sequencing, and scheduling of construction activities.
– Ensures production of drawings, specifications, reports, and analyses meet scope, schedule, and cost requirements.
– May oversee the work of lower-level engineers who assist with particular projects.
– 4-year mechanical engineering degree, and typically 5-7 years’ related experience.
– Proficiency in utilizing various computer software packages such as AutoCAD and other related software.
– Revit proficiency is required.
– Experience in Central Chilled Water/Boiler Plants and distribution systems.
– Experience in design/engineering in Process Utility Systems such as Steam System, Process Chilled/Cooling Water Systems, Compressed Air System, Dust Collection System, etc.
|Position||Mechanical Engineer/Mechanical Designer|
|Job Order Number||22085|