Our Client, a provider of semiconductor manufacturing equipment maintenance support, is looking for a process engineer for their office in Oregon. You will be providing services for their local client site.
Position: Process Engineer (Etch)
Location : Hillsboro, Oregon
Employment: Full time, Direct Hire
Salary : $55K-80k DOE
• Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering is preferred, but not required.
• At least 3 years of process engineering experience in etching devices and/or related Semiconductor equipment.
• Japanese language skills (or prior work experience in a Japanese company) would be a huge plus
• Diagnosis and troubleshooting of etch tools and processes, in dry / plasma etching processes.
• Participate in continuous improvement programs in process control, productivity increase, and cost controls.
• Liaison between the client and internal factory for etch processes.
|Position||Etch Process Engineer|
|Job Order Number||22078|