Our Client, a provider of semiconductor manufacturing equipment maintenance support, is looking for a Japanese bilingual field service engineer for the office in Oregon. You will be providing services for their local client site.
Position: Field Service Engineer
Location : Hillsboro, Oregon
Employment: Full time, Direct Hire
Salary : $55K-80k DOE
• Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering is preferred, but not required.
• At least 3 years of experience in maintenance and troubleshooting of Etching devices and/or related Semiconductor equipment.
• Set up semiconductor manufacturing equipment (both front-end and post-process).
• Repair and perform preventive maintenance on equipment in the field.
• Troubleshoot and repair equipment on client site and over phone when necessary.
• Document and report issues and for records and information database.
• Repair & test parts, perform quality control.
|Position||Field Service Engineer|
|Language||Japanese and English|
|Job Order Number||22077|