A Globally well-known Electrical components Company is currently looking for a qualified Japanese and English Bilingual Office・Accounting Manager.
• Accomplishes work requirements by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, and communicating with various clients and vendors.
• Meets work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving operational problems; identifying work process improvements.
• Meets cost standards by monitoring expenses; implementing cost-saving actions.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
• Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Maintains promotional database by inputting invoice and bill-back data.
• Prepares sales presentations by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials.
• Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
• Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Meets accounting operational standards by contributing financial information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying system improvements.
• Meets accounting financial standards by providing accounting department annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
• Maintains cash flow by monitoring bank balances and cash requirements; investing excess funds.
• Approves cash disbursements by verifying check amounts against invoices, authorizing checks and wire transfers.
• Approves ledger entries by auditing transactions.
• Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
• Maintains financial security by adhering to internal controls.
• Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in Japan
• Must be fluent in Japanese and English in speaking, writing, and reading.
• Proficient in QuickBooks,MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Experience working with CPA firm
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
Only Qualified Candidates will be contacted by TOP Los Angeles.
Please send in your most updated resume.
|Position||Japanese and English Bilingual Office・Accounting Manager|
|Language||Japanese and English|
|Job Order Number||21951|
|Experience (Years)||5-10 Years|