Currently, an internationally well-known Automobile Manufacture has an opening for a Full Time Office Administrative/Accounting.
-Excellent benefit package.
Mon-Fri, from 7am to 3:30pm
• Maintains workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; and developing reporting procedures.
• Contacting vendors to process invoice and to support various projects.
• Taking care of light accounting in banking credits, depositing, and refunds.
• Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record keeping systems, forms control, office layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing changes.
• Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
• Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Provides information by answering questions and requests.
• Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• English must be native level.
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other office related software skill will be welcomed
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
Please send in your most updated resume. Only qualified candidates will be reached by TOP LA.
|Position||English and Japanese Administrative and Accounting|
|Language||English and Japanese|
|Job Order Number||22004|
|Experience (Years)||1-2 years|