A famous Japanese telecommunications company is looking for a LAN System Engineer:
– BS/BA in a computer related field or applicable work experience.
– Able to travel to local companies in the Chicago area.
– Ability to install equipment (PCS, routers and servers) independently
– Able to work on weekends and nights on occasion
– Advanced proficiency in Windows 7 and above
– Basic networking knowledge including but not limited to: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Wireless, VLAN, QOS, Routing, switching, etc.
– Proficiency in Windows server administration (Windows Server 2008 and above, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange Server)
– Troubleshooting and configuring OEM server hardware
– Experience with VMWARE, ESXI, Hyper-V etc.
– Advanced networking with Cisco desired
– Ability to speak Japanese a plus
-Troubleshoot issues related to Active Directory
-Administer VMware vSphere infrastructure and hosted guest machines
-Software configuration,PC/network troubleshooting
-User support to customers via phone
-Provide software and hardware quotations
-Diagnose and troubleshoot basic problems with multiple computer systems
*Please apply with a word document resume
|Position||Lan System Engineer|
|Job Order Number||21938|
|Experience (Years)||2-5 years|