Position: Sales Representative
Location : Norwalk, CA
Employment: Full time, Direct Hire
Salary : $40k – $50k (DOE) Exempt position
Do you love Food?! If you do, this might be the perfect opportunity for you! A well-known International Food Company is currently looking for a qualified Sales Representative who has a passion promoting, presenting, and selling a popular Japanese Food item. Seeking an enthusiastic individual who is keen on making new business connections and promoting a great product. English/Japanese bilingual ability is required and a background or knowledge in the food industry is a plus.
Job Description of Sales Representative
• Developing relationships with prospective and current customers
• Manage the company’s branded sales activities including collaboration with distributors, development of sales budgets, forecasting, customer promotions, and product introduction
• Generating sales leads, develop and implement promotional/sales support activities that create service product understanding and awareness
• Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule
• Identify and develop relationships with key and targeted customers and channels necessary to drive long-term business objectives.
• Attend Food Events and trade shows to represent the company.
• Become an expert and offer product suggestions, introduce new products, demonstrate cooking, and help create new menu items for chefs
• Assist development of new products according to customers’ requests
• Overnight travel is required and the amount varies by territory
• This is an exempt position.
• Drafting sales quotes in a timely manner
Job Qualifications of Sales Representative
• Driver’s License and Food handler certificate.
• Ability to speak both Japanese and English
• Strong organizational and time management skills including detail oriented and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
• Must be enthusiastic and knowledgeable about Japanese Food and its culture
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
|Salary||$40,000 - $50,000|
|Job Order Number||22043|