We are currently recruiting for a Japanese Bilingual Buyer / Procurement Coordinator for a famous Japanese manufacturing company in Kirkland, WA. Most of the company products are shipped to the local aerospace companies such as Boeing.
The ideal candidate will be very organized and able to meet strict deadlines on a weekly basis. He/She will have a optimistic attitude and willing to take on a variety of new challenging tasks.
This is a temp-to-hire position.
Position Title: Procurement Coordinator
Location: Kirkland, WA
Industry: Manufacturing / Aerospace
– Ensure timely delivery of vendor’s products
– Identify and expedite urgent parts
– Become a liaison between Japan buyers and US vendors
– Submit purchase orders and claim notes from vendors
– Prepare documentation and reports to upper management
– Other tasks assigned by management
– Associate’s degree or equivalent experience
– Excellent communication skills in English (Read/Write/Speak)
– Must be able to speak/comprehend Japanese at a conversational level
– Familiar with Microsoft Office such Word, Excel, PowerPoint
– Positive attitude and ability to work under high pressure
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
All candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S.
|Position||Buyer / Procurement Coordinator|
|Language||English / Japanese|
|Job Order Number||21917|