Japanese Bilingual Logistics Coordinator (Entry Level)
International Import/Export Company is seeking a Japanese Bilingual Logistics Coordinator.
(Business Level Japanese language skill is a MUST. Entry welcome)
• Position: Japanese Bilingual Logistics Coordinator
• Industry: Import / Export / Freight Forwarding
• Location: SeaTac, WA
• Salary: $15-17/hr
*This position is for Entry level. Training will be provided.
• Coordinating logistics documentations.
• Arranging schedule and documents based on the clients’ request.
• Assisting manager with daily/monthly reporting and preparing documents using Word & Excel – Customer service over the phone and email
• Other administrative duties as assigned
• Excellent Customer Service Skills
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook
• Business Level Japanese language skill is a MUST
• Can-do attitude
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, be a team player, self-starter, and dedicated.