Tour Operations Coordinator, Los Angeles #21740
Position: Tour Operation Coordinator
Employment: Full time
Salary: $28K – $35K (DOE)
Japanese Travel Tour Company is looking for a friendly customer service agent who is responsible for booking hotels, transferring calls, and reserving flights for traveling clients. Ability to plan and coordinate events and travel tour packages.
Responsibilities of the Tour Operation Coordinator
● Act as the primary liaison to book, reserve, answer questions, and recommend programs to travelling clients.
● Plan meetings, events, and tour packages for traveling clients.
● Aid with handling inquires via email and telephone.
● Maintain information through proprietary database and update information.
● Sort and distribute incoming correspondence including mail, publications, packages, etc.
● Provide support to other departments.
Requirements of the Tour Operation Coordinator
● Passion for the travel and tourism industry
● 2-3 years in travel industry or event/meeting planner experience
● CMP qualified holders is a PLUS
● Provide professional level customer service at all times.
● Punctual, detail oriented, and self-starter
● Some overtime may be required
|Position||Tour Operations Coordinator|
|Job Order Number||21740|