Currently, there is a direct hire of Japanese and English Bilingual Executive Assistant position opening at globally well-known Industrial Robot/Semiconductor Manufacturing Machine/Machine Tool Corporation.
Job Description of Japanese and English Bilingual Executive Assistant
• Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
• Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; translating emails, documents, and other formats from Japanese and English or vise-versa, drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
• Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
• Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive’s absence; speaking for the executive, interpretation the meeting for the executive from Japanese and English and vise-versa.
• Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
Qualification of Japanese and English Bilingual Executive Assistant
• Extensive experience with translation and interpretation from Japanese and English and vice versa.
• Must be native level in Japanese with speaking, reading, and writing. Must be fluent in English with speaking, reading, and writing as well.
• Able to take business trips with the executives.
• Problem solving skill
• Great Communication and leadership skill
• Proficient in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Only qualified candidate will be reached by TOP Los Angeles. Please send your most updated resume.
|Position||Japanese/English Bilingual Executive Assistant ( 日英バイリンガル・駐在員補佐）|
|Language||Japanese and English|
|Job Order Number||21678|
|Experience (Years)||3-5 years|