We are currently recruiting for a Application/Sales Engineer for a famous Japanese manufacturing company. The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of the Japanese corporate culture, and is interested in having a career in sales/marketing.
He/she will sell and provide technical support to appliance, metals, housing, construction, or aerospace companies in the area. Other duties will include working with R&D engineers to meet customer needs, and finding new applications and technologies to penetrate.
This position is available in either the Chicago, IL or Atlanta, GA office.
– Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineer preferred; Other engineering degrees considered
– 2+ years of experience in sales or application engineer desired
– Experience working for Japanese companies, or fluency in Japanese
– Interested in pursuing a career in sales/marketing
– Willing to travel up to 50%
– Excellent communications skills in English
– Sell and provide technical support to Japanese and non-Japanese related companies
– Collaborate with R&D engineers to manufacture products to exact specifications requested from customers
– Identify market potential and establish sales strategy to increase profit
– Prepare monthly sales forecast and submit other reports to management
– Visit client sites frequently and maintain good relationship
– Other tasks assigned by management
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Must have authorization to work in the U.S.
|Location||Chicago, IL / Atlanta, GA|
|Language||English / Japanese|