A Japanese IT company is hiring Japanese/English Bilingual Network Engineer
Industry: Japanese IT Company
Position: Network Engineer
- Establishes networking environment by designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
- Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
- Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Reporting network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information; managing projects.
- CCNA is preferred
- Business-level English communication skills are required
- At least 1-2 years as Network Engineer experience
|Job Order Number||15090|