Our client, a company that provides software and hardware solutions for EDM equipment, is currently looking for a Senior Hardware Engineer with experience in PCB (Printed circuit board) designs.
Position: Senior Hardware Engineer (PCB Design)
Location: San Jose, CA area
Salary: $100,000-$120,000 DOE
Status: Full-time, direct hire
– Develop mixed-signal PCB schematics and layout designs.
– Confirm and verify function of circuit boards as part of a system.
– Find, evaluate and manage electronic components, PCB fabrication and assembly process.
– Other duties for research and development as deemed necessary.
– B.S. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or a related discipline
– Prior experience in a hardware development position
– 5+ years of professional experience in hardware engineering/PCB Design or closely related experience
– Strong knowledge and experience in mixed-signal PCB schematics and layout
– Experience dealing with high frequency devices such as microprocessor (x86/ARM/MIPS), FPGA (Xilinx/Altera), DDR, PCIe or similar component sourcing
– Experience using common lab equipment, such as Oscilloscope, Logic Analyzer etc.
– Cadence OrCAD, OrCAD PCB Designer Pro or Allegro-XL proficiency
– Intermediate to Advanced Japanese language skills are a must
– Communication protocol (PCIe/SPI/USB/UART/Network)
– VHDL/SystemVerilog for RTL development
– HyperLynx by Mentor Graphics or similar tool experience
– FastSpice/Spice-simulation experience with IBIS-AMI models
– Research and Development fields of Robotics and Motor Control Industry
– ARM-Cortex A series CPU (Preferred) Educational/Experience
|Location||San Jose, CA|
|Position||Senior Hardware Engineer (PCB Design)|
|Job Order Number||20614|