We are currently looking for Japanese/English Bilingual Administrative Assistant candidates for a Major International Financial Institution in Houston, TX. This company has a great opportunity and growth for any new employee, and is seeking for a motivated bilingual member to join. Please apply with your most updated MS Word resume.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Assist all administrative/clerical duties (filing, documentation, phone/e-mail/fax correspondences)
- Assist accounting duties (A/P, A/R, Bookkeeping)
- Conduct technical and general interpreting for staffs including executives at meeting, conference, and at manufacturing site from English to Japanese and from Japanese and English
- Translate written documents (manuals, plans, drawings, articles, etc) and spoken words (minutes, recorded tapes) from English to Japanese and from Japanese to English
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate’s or higher degree
- Must be able to use Japanese and English (Speaking/Writing/Reading) without any external assistance
- At least 1-3 years of professional office experience using Japanese and English
- Excellent Communication Skills in both English and Japanese (Speak, Read, and Write)
- Strong math and analytical skills, and team and detail oriented work abilities
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices, terms, and procedures in the manufacturing/automotive field is a big plus
The work environment of this job may include manufacturing setting. While performing the duties of this job, you may be required to intermittently sit, stand, walk, climb stairs, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend at the waist, talk and hear. You may also be required to use close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and peripheral vision.
TOP Group is a specialist recruiting company that works with Japanese-related businesses throughout the United States. We have offices in New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Atlanta, San Francisco, and Dallas, and we work with companies from coast-to-coast.
We screen ALL Candidates to verify the validity of each applicant with criminal background / Social Security verification. Upon submitting your resume, we will contact only those candidates that we deem qualified for our client. If we do not contact you, we do not see the fit for the position. If we are unable to reach you in a reasonable timeframe, you will be eliminated from the pool of potential candidates.
Direct applicants only. We do not accept any resumes from any third party organizations or other recruiters.
|Job Order Number||VA|